Monday, April 2, 2012

Views from Victoria

Here's a few shots taken at Victoria Railway Station in Manchester whilst I waited for my train.  Some quite good views are afforded from the footbridges across the railway lines.  Please click on the images to get a larger and more detailed view ... they look a little "pixelated" in the post and seem much better when they've been enlarged.  Perhaps leave me a message and let me know what you think?
Looking towards Machester's cathedral with Chethams School of Music on the left.

Impressive ironwork facades to the railway bridges as the bridge the gap into the station.

Old and new.  The Arndale Centre, Chethams School of Music and Manchester's wheel.

7 shot HDR image looking away from the station.

Hmmm.  Is that my train?

No comments:

Post a Comment